By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ALPS Corporation's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ALPS Corporation's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ALPS Corporation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on ALPS Corporation's web site are provided "as is". ALPS Corporation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ALPS Corporation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ALPS Corporation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ALPS Corporation's Internet site, even if ALPS Corporation or a ALPS Corporation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ALPS Corporation's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ALPS Corporation does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ALPS Corporation may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ALPS Corporation does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links, Endorsements, and Use of Content Including Blogs
As a convenience to users of this website, ALPS Corporation may provide links to third party web sites, or permit third parties to link to this web site. Because those other web sites and any products or services offered on them are not under our control, we cannot guarantee and make no representations, express or implied, regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness or security of the web sites or of any offered products or services. Unless otherwise expressly stated, a link to or from another web site does not imply any form of an affiliation between ALPS Corporation and/or any of its subsidiaries and the third party site owner nor an endorsement of the third party site or any products or services that it describes. If ALPS Corporation does endorse any third party products or services, it makes no assurances or representations such products or services will be free from defect, lessen the likelihood you may have a claim asserted against you, or will otherwise meet your expectations. Your access to and use of any other web sites linked to or from this web site is at your own risk and we assume no obligation or liability in connection therewith. We may disable a link at any time and will remove any link from this web site at the third party site owner's request.
Various blogs and other informational content can be accessed from this web site. The Disclaimer provisions of Section 3 above, and as set forth in the immediately preceding paragraph of this Section 6 fully apply to all such content. Such content is intended to promote a free exchange of ideas. Neither ALPS Corporation nor its subsidiaries make any assurances, representations, or warranties of any kind as to such content, regardless of the source of the content.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ALPS Corporation's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Montana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
ALPS does not offer its insurance products or services to lawyers or law firms located in the European Union.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
ONLINE PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By paying your ALPS bill using this online billing service, you are authorizing ALPS to charge your checking account or credit card on the date you submitted for the amount you submitted. For automated recurring billing, you are authorizing ALPS to charge your checking account or credit card periodically starting and ending on the dates specified for the amounts specified. If you have chosen to pay using your checking account or credit card and you wish to stop this payment, you must contact ALPS or your banking institution 10 business days prior to the next scheduled payment. Currently, ALPS offers this service to you free of charge, however your bank may charge a fee.
The security of personal and financial information submitted through this website is protected using security software to encrypt the transmitted information. We ensure that your browser is compatible with our security software before allowing transmission of your information.
ALPS houses your personal information on a secure server. In addition, ALPS follows a defined security protocol to protect your information, including the implementation of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. SSL encryption renders your information unreadable to any third party upon transmission.
Our encryption protocol does not apply to email messages. Be aware that unencrypted email messages are potentially vulnerable to viewing, alteration and copying by others.
In the event of a cancellation per the terms of your policy, any unearned premium will be refunded within ten (10) business days.