LIMITED LICENSE LEGAL TECHNICIANS
Affordable insurance so you can offer affordable legal services.
As a LLLT, you understand how important it is to provide affordable legal solutions to those in need. Navigating a complex legal system can be scary for anyone, let alone those that might not normally be able to afford the help you provide.
More than any insurance provider, ALPS understands the need to offer necessary legal services and make it affordable. We were founded on that principle and providing Washington's LLLT community a tailor-made insurance policy is another way we make it easy for you to meet your licensing requirements.
Designed specifically for Washington's LLLT Program, ALPS' Limited License Legal Technician insurance policy provides affordable pricingfor as long as you meet LLLT eligibility requirements.
Still have some questions about us?
Check out the reasons why ALPS offers the best protection for LLLT's:
- ALPS worked with the WSBA to craft a LLLT specific application and policy.
- ALPS is the nation’s largest direct writer of lawyers’ malpractice insurance.
- We are not a brokerage. ALPS policyholders deal directly with our insurance specialists.
- We are endorsed by the Washington State Bar Association
- ALPS has been insuring law firms across the country for almost 30 years.
- You'll understand why we receive industry-leading customer reviews
- All ALPS claims are handled by licensed attorneys
- You can choose to add low-cost, recommended Cyber & EPLI insurance with no additional application
- We have the financial strength to back up our promise in the event of a claim
Manage your risk from day one.
Whether starting out on your own or joining an established firm, we know it can be daunting to join the growing community of LLLT's. Benefit from the same risk management tools as our fully-licensed attorneys. ALPS provides a wealth of resources designed to make you more successful.
Find out why ALPS is endorsed by more state bars than any other carrier, including yours.
Your Limited License Legal Technician Team
Outside of Seattle
Life is so bright with Tanya, you'll need to wear shades. She is a shining example of how insurance can be fun.
Nikki works to understand your full concern before trying to address it - this ensures you're getting the best experience possible. She enjoys talking with her firms and learning about what makes them unique. Let your insurance be her priority.
Application Forms for Limited License Legal Technicians
ALPS has created specific application forms for Washington's LLLT program. There are two forms to complete—one for the firm profile of your new enterprise, and one for your individual profile as a LLLT.
We recognize that you must provide proof of insurance as a requisite to receiving your license. Some of the questions on our application ask for dates and information that assume you have already started to practice. Simply do your best to answer the questions as you anticipate your practice to start. We're happy to help you along the way!